Friday, September 10, 2010

Some of My Friday Thoughts

I am glad it's Friday. This week felt long, but it was a short week! How will I make it to my next break at Thanksgiving?!

I am glad I get to wear jeans to work on Friday. I am lamenting the wasting away of my favorite pair of lucky brand jeans, but I am wearing a new pair of levis, and I think they were a good choice. They have a lot to live up to!

Why do the dancers in the Richards Building bug me so much? This might all be just in my head, but I swear they just think they are the shiz, and they act like it. Especially the guy dancers. I try not to dislike them, but they (this time I mean both male and female dancers) are always in my way, thinking the hallways are all theirs to practice in. The nerve! I should pray for patience, but I don't really want to have patience for them. So I guess I should pray to want to pray to have patience for them. We'll see.

Well, I'm glad it's Friday. That will give me two days without dancers all up in my grill (I hope). And I can wear my jeans to my heart's content. At least until Monday. Happy weekend!

Loves, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS