Monday, November 22, 2010

The Changing Times

I am trying to learn tolerance, and be more understanding of girls nowadays.

Like, the way they feel about these boys (overrated)

Is the way that I fantasized about these guys as a teenager. (And let's be honest, I still do)














Mr. Darcy or Gilbert Blythe, anybody? Who would you choose? That just may be a harder decision than between Jacob and Edward!!

So I am now trying to not be too much of a hater on ridiculous pre-teens, and ridiculous teens, and even ridiculous adults.

"Tolerance is always a good lesson, even when it comes out of nowhere." -Mr. Hall, Bronson Alcott High School

Happy Monday. Love, Annie

3 comments:

  1. "And with that in mind, I'm going to distribute your report cards. Now, is there a Christian Stobich in this class?"
    PS You can't pick between Mr. Darcy and Gilbert Blythe. They are from two different eras. It's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "'And will all suicide attempts wait until the end of class.'
    Suddenly a dark cloud settled over third period. I got a C in debate?"
    I choose Gilbert. And I'm a teenage girl and not involved with choosing between the two. The bigger debate is between Gale and Peeta (I chose Peeta from day one).
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Mr. Knightly kind of gal, but that's just me. And since it has been spoken, I'm on "team" Gale.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS