Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You should know

You should know that I get married in 2 days.

You should also know that my wedding, if all goes according to plan, should be off the hook! (One of my friends says (and I quote) "It's like the mini royal wedding!" Yes, this friend will forever be on my good side.

And even though the invitation says 6-8, that's just to discourage people from coming last minute to the party. It will go past that, and it will involve sweet music, dancing, swords, and delicious food. Didn't get an invite? Please forgive me, and still come on down! Friday night, The Lion House, Salt Lake City, Utah.

You should also know that parking validations will be provided for the Joseph Smith Building parking lot below the Lion House. Holla.

Happy mini royal wedding week. I love you, and hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. if "swords" doesn't get people there, I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS