Monday, September 5, 2011

100th post special!

I started this blog a little over a year ago. I wanted to write something big and grandiose for my 100th post, but I don't have much to offer right now....and let's be honest, you wouldn't have even known it was my 100th post if I hadn't have just told you. Am I right?

So, thanks for still reading even though sometimes my posts might be sub par. I love all of my faithful readers--all ten of you (and that is not counting my husband). Here's to a hundred more!

And before I sign out, here's a little video I got from my sister in law this weekend: one of my favorite moments from my wedding (yes, I'm still relishing in it). I'm so happy she go it on video.

2 comments:

  1. BEST.100th.POST.EVER! She didn't get the complete shock in your face, but this is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a better blogger than I am. I'm only to 40 and I've been on blogger longer than you!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS