Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Original Conjuring Cat

I love the musical "Cats." SO MUCH. And I really can't explain why. So many people hate it for its lack of plot, strangeness, etc, etc. I know it's weird, and doesn't have much of a plot, but I love this show!

So of course, if Tuacahn is doing it, I am there. I love Tuacahn, and I loved working there (I have shoved all those awful memories of being pelted by bugs and grasshoppers while trying to play the violin to the back of mind) so I try to go every year. We went last week, and for the record, Cats was way better than their other show Tarzan. And the highlight of the night was this:



We got to meet the magical Mr. Mistoffelees! My favorite of all the cats. Camille's face clearly shows how she felt about it. She is a member of the Cats hater club. But you can't hate on it until you have seen it.

If you get the chance, see it! And take it for what it's worth. Just some good cat fun, with fun music, and great choreography.

love love, annie

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! Classic Camille. This is a good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me to show you a funny clip about Cats it involves John Michael Higgins (from Best in Show and A Mighty Wind) and Molly Shannon oh and Maya Rudolph.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS