Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happiness is...


Happiness is new wedding dishes. I am in love.

I was about to return them and opt for the much cheaper Ikea ones. But my mom convinced me that these ones are much better. I agree with her, but my husband will probably say that his wallet doesn't. Oooooh well!

The plates are Lenox, and the cups are from Anthropologie, which was a big hot mess, because I bought them months ago, and then got all up in arms when they weren't with all my other dishes that my mom sent. Well, I found them today. Sorry, Mom, for accusing you of secretly keeping them for yourself. They're just so cute, so who wouldn't want to kife them?

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Busted! I'm glad you found them! Remind your husband's wallet that he can have them now or pay for them later when it's paying for much more! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS