Tuesday, February 28, 2012

cutesy phone pics of my trip

Donuts are way better in Utah. 
Valentine's flowers from my man.
 The flowers were great and all, but this confusing note from the florist was pretty funny.
My dad gave me cupcakes for V-tines. Love.
 The food from the Mary Kay Partay!
The only tongue kisses I got while I was away. 
 Can you believe these Saints' prayer bracelets are now available at Forever 21?
My fam's neighborhood finally has a yummy food place that's not a Burger King. (see below)
 Coke tasting, or what me and Sarah dubbed it: Mormon wine tasting.
Waiting for the pink to set in!
 The best hot chocolate you will ever drink. Ever. 
And that is why it's called midget hot chocolate!
"Take me with you?"
So much better than Five Guys. 

2 comments:

  1. Your puppy is so cute! Miss you already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how most of your pictures are of food! Isn't that what vacation is all about. Also I'm glad you love In-N-Out. Holli's family are a bunch of haters!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS