Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I don't want him to get older, but I'll wish him Happy Birthday all the same

How incredibly cute was my baby brother Will? This was when he was going through his cowboy phase. And usually that cowboy phase involved the boots, the hat, and nothing else.

And now today he is 14 years old. Which baffles me, because unlike my other siblings, I vividly remember the day he was born and what an amazing day it was.

So, happy birthday, Will! I'm so glad you were born so that I could have a brother. And I hope you have forgiven us for dressing you up as a girl on a continual basis. We still wouldn't trade you for any girl.

4 comments:

  1. Haha. I remember the days when you guys would dress him up like a girl. Wasn't his name "Willamina" or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, willamina it was!! he was a pretty little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could we resist? The bows looked so good in his long, curly hair.
    Happy Birthday to the greatest brother ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He was the cutest boy ever!!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS