Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Little Pick-Me Ups

Orangina: always a great pick-me up
It's been a while since I have done one of these, but I really should try to do it more often, because it helps remind me that I love people.

I was visiting with my neighbors the other night, and one of them told me that I have really nice eyebrows. I have always felt a little blah about my eyebrows so it was nice to hear.

Then my other neighbor told me how her little girl saw me leaving in my pink car, and said, "Mommy, who is that?"

She replied, "that's Miss Annie and she lives right over there."

To which the little girl sighed and said, "She's so young and beautiful."

***

Totally made my day!

Needless to say, I really like my neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. What little girl wouldnt love someone driving a pink car? I love it, and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the little girl and your neighbors! I think you are so young and beautiful as well! Love you, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your neighbors too! I had a neighbor call Laila a boy yesterday so that was a little disheartening.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS