Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Married Conversations

Scene: chilling on the couch one night. Victor is unusually quiet.
Me: "What are you thinking about, Victor?"
[pause] Victor: "Investments." [pause] "Sorry it's not anything romantic."

***

Scene (and a disclaimer): If you know me then you know that I am pretty quick to raise my voice in a discussion or an argument. I know I know, I need to work on it. Anyway, we were having a small argument. Really, it wasn't a big deal. You don't need to worry about the state of our relationship ha ha.

Victor: "Annie, you don't need to start yelling. Like, you're not going to yell at me in front of our kids, are you?? You can yell at the kids all you want, but I'm your partner."

I don't think he meant it to come out like that, but I can't help but chuckle that he's okay with me yelling at our future children, as long as it's not yelling at him. Ha. Love that guy.

Until next time!

2 comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS