2. Cravings: No crazy cravings, but lately my sweet tooth has totally come back. I crave cookies, cakes, candy, chocolate, popsicles, you name it. I try to exercise self control though so I don't blow up like a balloon since I'm already doing that without the help of sugar.
3. Nursery: Coming together, bit by bit. I have a lot of sewing projects lined up, but I still need to order fabric. It's a bit of a struggle to decorate it the way I want without breaking the bank and working with what is available to me on this island. But I'm enjoying it, and have some refashions to show you too!
4. Maternity Clothes: I've been getting mostly dresses considering it will be getting pretty hot here pretty soon. It's all on-line though, since the maternity clothes on base are hideous. Some stuff at Japanese stores though.
5. Registry: I started one on amazon as a way to keep track of the things I need. So many things to think about! It's a little overwhelming.
6. Babymoon: My favorite part! Victor and I will be spending 8 days in such a dreamy place: Bali! I think Victor is more excited than I am: he definitely deserves a vacation too. We leave in one week. It really does feel like we are planning another honeymoon ha ha.
Hope you have a great week!