Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Everyday Baby Lifesavers: 6-ish Months

I did a post before for the early infant stage, and I have realized that they all have changed now! When I say baby lifesavers I mostly mean lifesaving for me. Baby J probably couldn't care less (except for his bouncy swing)
1. We bought one of these chairs and keep it in the car. We kind of go out to eat a lot, so this makes things easy since it works with most tables. It's definitely more comfortable for him than the usual restaurant high chairs.

2. Large plastic bibs from the hundred yen store: great for a baby who tends to spit and slobber his food everywhere. Intentionally of course: he loves being a tease.

3. Again for eating out, we always try to sit in a booth--lots of restaurants here have couches. It was the best before he could sit up. We just lay him down and let him play.

4. Random Objects: You don't need toys for babies this age. Just give them any random thing (baby safe, of course) and enjoy the time it buys. This picture depicts Baby J enjoying a package of elastic for a good chunk of time while I got dressed in the morning.

5. Bouncy swing. The best! The first one I had was one a friend was letting me borrow. Then she told me her movers were coming and I immediately bought one on amazon. Totally worth it. He has the best time in this thing and spends lots of time in it. He really wasn't into it until about 6 months.


So if you have a baby approaching this age, I hope you find joy in these things as well, ha. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS