Saturday, August 6, 2016

We Have Ourselves a Hustling 2-year-old

Let me tell you something about this photo shoot. J saw I had pulled out my camera and had it on the bed. He brought it to me in the living room and motioned to me that he wanted me to take his picture. He does that sometimes, but he started to pull me into my bedroom, the notorious place where I usually have photo shoots of him and Dom. He happily hopped on the bed and started smiling for the pictures.

I started getting suspicious. Sure enough, after I started taking pictures, he said very matter of factly: "iPad." He was totally hustling me! I usually bribe him to cooperate in pictures by letting him watch videos on the ipad and he knows it. This kid!!
^^Future CEO Pose?^^
^^Future gymnast pose?^^
^^Future Hair Model Pose?^^
 ^^Or the best pose yet. I'll call it the Maharaja pose. I don't make him do this!!^^ 

 I think this may be my last time photographing him au naturale, since really, he is more and more quickly becoming a little boy and not a baby and that makes me so sad. Especially as we enter into the INSANE mood swings, the tantrums, the unwillingness to cooperate. Ahhhh, toddlers.

But as I look at these pictures, I am reminded how lucky I am to have this little boy. He has been the light of my life the last two years. And as he gets bigger and shows me love in return, it is amazing. He brings me such happiness. I love you so much, sweet baby J. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.

3 comments:

  1. The sweetest boy! Love that he's a hustler! Such a smart guy. Wish we could have celebrated together. But sadly we've spent more time apart then together since you were born J! Maybe next year!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oh J. he's a smarty pants. and a really cute one! Happy bday J!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS