Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My favorite tubes of 2012

Thanks to my bestie Kelsy for reminding me to do this again! You can find my 2011 favorites of youtube here. It's crazy how the years just mush together, so I had to wrack my brain for my favorites and check to make sure they are from this year! I hope you enjoy.

5. Utah Names: HA HA HA. How many people I know who have these names! So funny.


4. Mormon Helping Hands: A great reminder of the beauty of service.


3. This slot is a tie between two extremely beautiful flash mobs, which was all the youtube rage this year. I just love these two videos. I encourage you to watch both!

Beethoven's 9th Symphony in Spain:


and Morning from "Peer Gynt" performed on the metro in Copenhagen. Love.


2. This HILARIOUS clip from Ellen. Not necessarily an exclusive "you tube video," but I just love it so much.


AND NUMBER ONE: Maybe this is my number one pick because it accurately reflects my stage in life right now of being dog hungry, but really, the fact is that this is such a sweet video of love and friendship. My favorite.


So there you go! I hope you enjoyed them. And like always, please share any of your favorites so I can watch!

1 comment:

  1. I loved all the videos (and hadn't seen any of them!) Those were the first instrumental flash mobs I've seen too.

    My favorite was the Costco one though. So funny!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS