Monday, January 2, 2012

Pre-Christmas Festivities: Temple Square

We went to see the lights at Temple Square, and it was also a good chance to see my old violin teacher performing with her students. I used to do this every single year as a kid/teenager. I thought it would be fun to watch.

Melanie and Victor on the other hand, were not so convinced. Case in point:
I realized that they were right. The repertoire hadn't changed a bit, and it was pretty boring. And so I cried, "now you know how I felt for having to do it EVERY year!" Victor responded, "just because you had to endure it doesn't mean we should have to!" How rude. It was still fun talking to my teacher though: I hadn't seen her for at least 5 years.

When we walked outside, the sky was so beautiful, and I just have to share these awesome photos I took with no editing help. It was awesome. 
We also stopped by Deseret Book for some free gingerbread cookies
So that was fun. 
The end.

3 comments:

  1. Those temple pictures are legit. Well done. And I would have enjoyed sitting through the recital. Melanie had a chair, what is she whining about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done on the pics and...caciula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAHAHA he's wearing a caciula

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS