Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Probably the best lunch date ever.

Victor and I had a wonderful date yesterday at this little cafe called Cafe Doka Doka. As of right now, it's my favorite place on this island. Check out those views!
It's a quiet little cafe, and the atmosphere there is so relaxing. 
It's mandatory to take off your shoes. Kind of a pain (especially when your shoes are such a pivotal part of your outfit, right?), but for that view of clear turquoise water, it's a price worth paying. 
Just in the time we were there, the sky went from calm and peaceful
To a storm coming in from across the bay. It was pretty cool to see it all happen.
The other thing that I loved about this place is that they make all their own pottery that they use and sell it on-site. I wanted it all!!
Victor made a new friend, too:

Oh, I loved it so much! And I can't wait to go back. Next time I will for sure take a book and a journal or something, because it's such a cozy place to spend all morning or afternoon there.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having such a good time! :) ... and those shoes at the cafe look comfy. That'd be so much fun for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I sipped my coffee and I wrote nonsense in a journal...'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE to have those plates!
    Everything looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS