Sunday, January 13, 2013

La La Land Living

Ok, so we have made it to "the island," as everyone calls it here, which reminds me of that one movie with Ewan McGregor. You know, "The Island"?? Anyway, we are here!

It's been quite strange this time around moving to a foreign country. We are currently staying at a hotel on base (which is basically just like America), so it really hasn't been the same type of feeling as "oh wow, we are in a foreign country!"And since we got here on a Friday evening, the only thing we've really been able to do to get settled is get new phones. But we have made sure to eat some sushi, and it was DELISH. We've seen some of the island off base, but not too much.

So basically, this is just a post to let you know that we are here and we are alive, because I don't have much else to say since we've been in such a weird limbo stage!

Stay tuned for hopefully more interesting news, and some pictures. I had a couple that I took on my old phone, but it decided to randomly just delete them. Good riddance, old phone. Hello, new iphone, which oddly enough was way cheaper than getting an android. Like I said, it's La La Land!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are there and safe. I had a dream about you last night, and in my dream you were not safe, so I'm glad that was just one of my crazy dreams. :)

    Enjoy the warm for me!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS