Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Late Halloween Post...

....but too cute not to share!

I don't know where this family costume enthusiasm came from for Halloween and I'm not sure how long it will last because it's so not like me, but I just couldn't help myself this year! I wanted to dress up somehow to play on my big fat belly, and when I thought of how perfect and adorable J would be as Peter Pan (not to mention how easy it was to throw together), we went for it. 

Here is cute, mischievous, fearless (except of the vacuum), adventurous Peter Pan:
Joined by big bellied Smee:
I can't get enough of this kid!

 Later in the week at the ward trunk or treat, Captain Hook made an appearance
And they were itching for a fight!
Captain Hook's costume was thrown together a bit half heartedly, because I didn't want to spend a ton of time and money for an expensive pirate costume, but it turned out nicely enough! Happy Halloween! Almost two weeks later! Ha. 
And just a few more of the cutest Peter Pan there ever was. 

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! I think Captain Hook definitely looks like a pirate -- no need for an expensive costume! I love when families dress up together... it always cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your costumes! I was lame this year. Bought myself a pumpkin shirt and called it a day.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS