Monday, April 18, 2016

Earthbound Farms and a Photo Gallery of Trying to Take Pictures with a Toddler

On Friday we were driving around in Carmel Valley and we decided to stop to enjoy Earthbound Farms since it was a gorgeous day. I had no idea that Earthbound Farms was based in Carmel--after all these years of buying their stuff at Costco ha. But it is the loveliest place, that I have been to several times now. Lots of gardens, including a snip-your-own herb garden and a fun kids garden. It's great to let kids run around and explore, which is exactly what J wanted to do. He did NOT want to take any pictures with me. Sad day. Good thing I have a new baby to take cute mommy and me photos with, until he doesn't want to either!



^^How J wants to be photographed.^^

And how he doesn't want to be photographed:
 I don't know why I kept trying. We had a good run, me and him, of adorable pictures. Will the day ever return where he will take pictures with me?? I hope so. Until then, I'll try to stop spending so much time getting my instagram-husband to get the perfect shot ;) (if you don't know the reference then watch this. so funny.)

2 comments:

  1. The outtake are the best though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! this cracks me up. i'm sure he'll come around again some day. lol

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS