Friday, August 20, 2010

Working Girl

After many months of not working, and seeing the money I had left after the mish quickly disappear, I finally got a job! Not really a new job, but my old job at BYU that I had before I peaced out to Romania. I was very happy, naturally, but I got so used to the concept of post mission freedom, that when thinking about what I could do tomorrow, I would think "whatever the heck I want, because I CAN!" (I soon realized that your options to doing whatever you want become more limited and sometimes less fun as you have no money! Thank goodness for free events and parents).

Anyway, I am back at work, and it does feel good to have a job again, although I sure did love spring term of school without having to worry about work. I feel productive (except for the many slow times at work where my facebook and blog-stalking abilities are getting better by the moment), and I feel some much needed hope that I will be getting pay checks once again! So, to my dear friends who actually read this, keep your blog posts coming, because I love to read 'em!

And for a random side note, this week has been amazing as far as entertaining goes! I totally got hooked up and got to go to Dave Matthews Band this week and man do they put on a good show. AND I got to see the Lion King last night. That show is an artistic masterpiece. Fork over the cash and go see it because it is absolutely amazing.

I love you all. Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't even want to talk to you because you got to see the Lion King again. That's all. PS I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you got to go to the Dave Matthews concert! We didn't hear about it until the next day. :( P.S. I haven't talked to you or seen you since your b-day...maybe we should fix that.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS