Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from Kyoto



Side note: I'm blogging from my phone: what a fun new adventure ha.

Happy Thanksgiving! Victor and I are with some friends in the old capitol of Japan for this holiday. It is like going back in time. Think "Memoirs of a Geisha." It's beautiful. 

Luckily, we got a full blown Thanksgiving meal last week with Victor's squadron, so  I don't feel any remorse for eating steak with rice and seaweed for thanksgiving dinner. Sounds weird but it was actually really good. 

I am so thankful this year for the chance to be in such a beautiful part of the world and to be able to see some of it with my best friend. We love traveling so much so we feel so blessed to have the chance to do it. And we are thankful for the Japanese people who are so kind and gracious to us all the time. 

This year I am also very thankful for technology that connects me so easily to loved ones that are so far away. How amazing. 

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS