Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Am I related to the cupcake God?!

My dear friend Sarah has caused quite a stir here in Provo town. All about cupcake Rob, the worker at The Chocolate, the yummy delicious dessert place in Orem. Sarah included a picture of him on her blog that looked something like this:

Well, after a little facebook stalking, I discovered that Sarah wasn't too far off. He is a Greek god sent here to Provo to serve us mere mortals cupcakes. Before I saw him, Sarah said to me, you are related to him! His last name is Ostler!" My reply: not possible--I'm not related to any hot people, unfortunately.

I feel compelled to check my geneology just to make sure. If we really are related, it gives me hope that maybe those genes exist in my DNA and will emerge with my own children. One trait that we both have that makes me think that we really are related is our love of sweets. If you haven't been to The Chocolate, it's worth it for the yummy treats--and in Sarah's words "the yummiest treat being the one behind the counter."

P.S. Read Sarah's blog!

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS