Saturday, April 7, 2012

Highlights of the Week

--Meeting Victor for a "fancy" dinner in Quantico town, the janky, one street "city" surrounded by the base when he had to work all night

--Taking a nice little walk at a place near our house. Apparently, it used to be a quarry where they got some of the stone for the White House and other buildings in D.C. I'm surrounded by history.
    There is also tons of cool wildlife to check out. I think this is a blue herron below? Pretty cool, though.

--Finally getting "Instagram" on my phone! Yet another social networking site to get addicted to. I can't wait to take artsy photos of my life.

--Getting a text message from a Louisiana area code that said this:
"PUT IT ON 99.5 I'M GUNNA BE ON RADIO"

As you can imagine, this cracked me up. If this was you, I'm sorry. I didn't hear you on the radio because I assumed it was a wrong number from a redneck.

--Spring cleaning

--Seeing a grown man shed tears during "The Hunger Games." And seeing "The Hunger Games" again. Love love love that movie.

--Having family come visit for Easter: soon to take place. I assume it will be a highlight.

That's all she wrote. Have a great Easter weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS