Tuesday, June 17, 2014

State of the Union: Our Third Marriage Year

Our traditional picture is starting to look quite different. And I feel like my bump looks fake in this picture ha. 

Anyway, another year of marriage for us yay! This year has been pretty great. No complaints. Last year as we were having our traditional dinner discussion talking about the year before and our goals for our next marriage year, the topic of babies came up as a possibility for us, and BAM, here I am, eight months pregnant. I can't believe it. 

We had our traditional getaway this year as well, but man, things just weren't in our favor. We wanted to stay where we stayed last year, but it was booked. So we booked a Japanese resort, which was nice, but the weather was not cooperating whatsoever. We tried moving it to the next weekend but it was too late to change or get a refund. All we wanted was a weekend on the beach and in the pool, is that so much to ask?! We got a few good hours in to swim and lounge by the pool, which was better than nothing, I guess. We also had a delicious dinner in the evening, so it wasn't all a loss ha. 
^^our view^^

 ^^33 weeks!^^
 Happy Anniversary to us. It's going to be interesting to see what this next year will bring. So many changes! I'm trying not to freak out. At least I have my incredibly supportive and patient husband. I'm so glad to have him.

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS