Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sunrise over Halong Bay (and part 2)

Our last day on the bay started with a very early morning for me feeding the baby, so I figured I might as well head up on deck and see the sunrise. Victor was happy to continue to sleep peacefully snuggling with the baby. It was so serene and so beautiful to see the colors change. 
 We spent the rest of the morning on a small little island with a fantastic panoramic view of some of the bay. There was also a small beach that people were laying out and swimming in, but from our experience the day before, we opted not to get in the water, and just enjoy the views.

After that, we sadly had to start sailing back to Ha Long city. I was sad to leave this peaceful place. A world away. Grateful to have had the chance to see it!

1 comment:

  1. 3rd picture from the bottom is my absolute favorite. That place looks unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS