Friday, September 24, 2010

Two Years Ago Today

September 24, 2008.

I began my oh-so-good life as a missionary. So September 24 two years ago really was one of the longest days of my life, and the next day was even worse. But man, I loved living in this place. I didn't have a care in the world, except for that distant thought that one day I would have to approach strangers in the street and speak to them in a foreign language. But besides that, all that was expected of me was to study, soak up the spirituality, and eat. I didn't even have to clean up after myself!

The one not so good thing: I had to wear clothes like that (see above).

Happy weekend. I love you all.

5 comments:

  1. I feel like that outfit never made it to any of your pictures you sent home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in your outfit though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that was 2 years ago! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I am bad at fashion, actually I know I am, but I think you look super cute in that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make any outfit look great. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS