Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving is a swell holiday

It's the last day in November, so I figured I would give Thanksgiving a shout out before we officially switch gears into Christmas, which I am also very excited about.

I love Thanksgiving. Even though we don't do anything important on that day besides eat huge amounts of food, which is fine by me. It's wonderful to have a day where the only thing on the schedule is to eat. I'm grateful for that.

Last year and the year before I spent Thanksgiving in Bucharest, and so this year was especially nice to eat Thanksgiving dinner with the fam again. And I am grateful for that. And speaking of Bucharest, I think right now I am most grateful that I went on a mission. I have amazing friends and a couple of besties from going on a mission, and it also strengthened my friendships from before. I am also grateful for that.

It's safe to say that every good thing that has happened in my life is because of the gospel. No doubt about it. My great friends, my close family, my education, my hopeful future. It's great! And I love the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS