Thursday, January 27, 2011

Honeymoon: check!

At least I can be rest assured that with all the wedding stress, I will be rewarded in paradise. After deliberating about where to go, we've gone with the option that not only includes some of the world's most beautiful beaches, but also stress-free planning because my fiance has spent all his childhood summers there. We're going to the Dominican Republic!!
And as I was perusing photos on the internet, I came across this list of the top ten most beautiful honeymoon destinations. This is number five. I am so excited.
That will be me walking on those white sand beaches in less than 5 months. Happy day.

2 comments:

  1. I'll pass on #8 - Turtle Island, but the Dominican looks fabulous as well as Tahiti. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS