Thursday, February 5, 2015

Half a Year Old!

Happy six months, Sweet Baby J.

It's so strange it's been half a year. Time is a weird thing with a baby. This last month, this kid's personality has definitely started coming out. He has his opinions and he's much more vocal about them now. That means higher highs of pure baby bliss and lower lows of impatience and frustration for me. Even this little photo shoot wasn't as easy as the last ones I have done. We had to take a little nap break and resume. 

I love this wiggly sweetheart so much. All these different poses? Yeah, that's because he moves around ALL the time. 
^^his new little smile he likes to give.^^
 ^^fine J, we will take a break^^

^^his favorite toy^^
Love you, sweet boy!

3 comments:

  1. Love those pictures! You should be a baby photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gracious is he adorable or what?! Keep these photos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh J! I love you and I want to hold your little wiggly self!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS