Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Crepery in Utah

I wanted to share this little place that my sister took us to after we visited Hardware Ranch, because it reminded me so much of all the cute eclectic cafes in Okinawa. One of my favorite things in life is cute little places like this. So many times when I think of somewhere we have lived or visited, part of those happy memories usually involves finding somewhere adorable that we ate at ha. Food and cute decor leave a lasting impression on me!

The Crepery serves crepes, obviously, but also salads and drinks. This location is in Logan (thus the Utah State flag ruining the decor haha) but there is also a location in St. George. Looking forward to going there, since it's more likely I will be in St. George sooner than Logan again. 
^^they sure loved these chairs^^
^^origami cranes!^^
^^taken right before he fell off the chair and onto the cement floor yikes.^^

I didn't take pictures of the food, but it was really yummy! And there is a really great antique store next door. If by chance you ever journey to Logan, go check it out. Do you have any little places that you just love?? 

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS