Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Last Stop: Boston!

I have a confession: I had been to Boston before but in the late fall and winter, so I admit I just didn't like Boston very much. Visiting in the summer changed that. It was so much fun spending a beautiful summer day here before ending our epic adventure. 

We dropped the rental car off, and my mom suggested taking a water taxi into the city. That was so fun! They drop you off right in the heart of the city. We walked over to the restaurant The Paramount in Beacon Hill and took the food over to the Public Garden. A lovely picnic. 

^^A visit to the Mallard family was a must-do!^^

I need to rewind a bit to say that we stopped in Lexington on our way in, and had a surprise visitor--my dad!! He had flown in the night before and surprised everyone at the Minuteman visitors center. I was in on it, and it was pretty comical trying to coordinate the actual meet-up, which is why I'm laughing in the video. Then he spent the rest of the day with us and flew out with us the next day. I love this video ha


While Melanie toured Paul Revere's house (been there done that), I got some cannolis yum! And after that it was over to the ball park!

It has been on my bucket list for a while now to see the Redsox play in Fenway Park. It was awesome! We had such a great time. A great end to what I hope will become a tradition with my mom and sisters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS