Monday, July 11, 2011

On the grounds of Brooklyn, your honor












Name that movie. Anyone?

For 4th of July weekend, we decided to take a little trip up to New York City. Saturday was gorgeous, so we decided to walk over the bridge into Brooklyn. I love the Brooklyn Bridge, and it gives you sweet views of the harbor and the city. And it's free--can't beat that! We stopped and had some pizza as well. Delish. I swear the highlights of my time spent in NYC is always the food (for good reason, because the restaurants in my neck of the woods are crap, but that's another post for another time).

Anyway, we had a great time. We also took in a show, Anything Goes. A good old musical time, and I got to see Sutton Foster perform in it, which was incredible. What a performer! Case in point:


A fun weekend all around. It tuckered me out, but I can't wait to get back!

Love love, Annie

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS