Thursday, January 12, 2012

d.c. from my phone

I've been spending a lot more time in the archives lately doing research for ancestry.com. It's been fun exploring the city a bit by myself. And I also enjoy making new friends, like the security guards at the archives. They recognize me now. That makes me feel special. 

These are a lot of other pics I've taken with my phone. That one at the bottom? Yeah, that's a guy's bum. 

 I really am liking this place. It would be nice to live in D.C. proper, instead of the janky place we are at now. But surprisingly, this town is growing on me too.

1 comment:

  1. 2 Amys!! Did you eat there? SO good! First time I went there, there were totally Italian men in suits sitting in the back corner, Mafia anyone? :) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS