Thursday, March 29, 2012

Minor Regrets

Sometimes I wish I would have had the guts to do these kind of things on my math tests when I had no clue (which was most of the time: I despise math)


When I think back on my education, I realize that I was too uptight as I would move up in grades. Like, once I got to Jr. High school I wish I wouldn't have been so worried about never missing in elementary school. And then once I got to high school, I wish I wouldn't have been so stressed to get good grades that didn't even count.

But I guess overall it was a good thing, since I guess college degrees aren't super common. I might not have gotten one if I hadn't had cared about my reaching my reading quota in the second grade and my times tables in the third grade.

So it all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS