Thursday, March 22, 2012

My husband looks like Barack Obama part 2

(part one here)
Ok, ok. Maybe he doesn't look exactly like him, but they have the same haircut and the same chin in my opinion. And the thick eyebrows. 

But besides all that, he (my husband) got to sit in the exact spot where Barack Obama sat at Ben's Chili Bowl in D.C.! How exciting! Many people were envious. 

We went with a couple of my friends from the mission/MTC, and that chili really was yummy. I got the chili cheese fries. Extremely unhealthy, but I felt I had to experience Ben's at its full potential. 
That same day, it was "take your husband to work day." For us, anyway. Victor got a researcher's card to come do some work with me at the National Archives. Sadly, he wasn't as excited about it as me and my friend Lindsay were the first time we went up into the Archives. 
And of course, spring suits the Archives very well. I take so many pictures of this building. I just really like its stateliness. 

3 comments:

  1. I've really wanted to go Ben's Chilli Bowl, I almost forgot about it, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! And Victor is a dork, in a good way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this and giggled out loud! We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS